Jeffrey Epstein

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Re: The President is a Scumbag

Postby John Q. Public » Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:27 am

Fordama wrote:Here's a fine excerpt from a 2010 testimony by convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein:

Q: Have you ever had a personal relationship with Donald Trump?
A. What do you mean by "personal relationship," sir?
Q. Have you socialized with him?
A. Yes, sir.
Q. Yes?
A. Yes, sir.
Q. Have you ever socialized with Donald Trump in the presence of females under the age of 18?
A: Though I'd like to answer that question, at least today I'm going to have to assert my Fifth, Sixth, and 14th Amendment rights, sir.

He's baaaack. And considering he's facing spending the rest of his life in prison and his case being handled by the SDNY's Public Corruption unit, I have a feeling his phone/guest list is going to be bigger than the Orchids of Asia Day Spa's and the Manhattan Madame's put together.

Don't look at me, I just work here.

broman

Postby broman » Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:06 am

Be ready for the Bill Clinton hung with Epstein too argument. I already have seen it.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:51 am

It's how money and power work, but it's kind of crazy that both of our 2016 options are connected to him.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:13 am

broman wrote:Be ready for the Bill Clinton hung with Epstein too argument. I already have seen it.

If he is guilty of something.....fry him!
Last edited by Wabash on Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:20 am

A lot of people might be implicated in this but only a few probably stand to be indicted. Either way, I have a feeling Clinton fans will blame Clinton, Trump fans will blame the SDNY.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:03 pm

What's the over/under on Trump claiming he barely knew him?
Attachments
D-14iINXkAEGmqO.jpg
Last edited by Wabash on Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

broman

Postby broman » Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:03 pm

After filing a lawsuit in California against Republican Presidential Candidate Donald Trump, which was dismissed reportedly due to issues with her paperwork, “Jane Doe,” a California resident, has made another attempt, this time with Princeton, NJ patent attorney Thomas Meagher, who initiated the filing of a $75,000 lawsuit against Trump as well as convicted billionaire Jeffrey E. Epstein. (The contents of the lawsuit may be viewed at the article online).

Epstein served time for soliciting sex from minors, with flight logs on the “Lolita Express,” his private plane, citing that even Bill Clinton had been in the air with Epstein 26 times, ditching his secret service detail for some of those flights. Law Newz (click here for the story) described the federal protection of Epstein in the civil case against him as “shameful” and a “sweetheart deal.”

The latest case alleges that Trump, who also knows Epstein, raped the victim when she was 13 several times at parties at Epstein’s home in Manhattan. The victim today is about 33. The suit also involves the testimony of a woman who claimed to be a witness, using the alias, “Tiffany Doe” in her testimony
https://newjerseylaw.net/news-event/rap ... ald-trump/
Not sure on the current status of this lawsuit....... wonder if somebody starts asking questions. --:--

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:31 am

The indictment against Epstein only mentions him, two employees, girls in NY and Florida and only his houses in NY and Palm Beach. No mention of any guests or his island. Other names might come out in the trial but no one else is mentioned in the indictment.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:36 pm

I just read that one of the federal prosecutors is James Comey's daughter.

#Karma

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:47 pm

Wabash thinks there's some sort of karma involved and some Trumpista this morning said Comey's daughter had a conflict of interest, but as far as I know, Comey wasn't involved in the investigation at all. Mueller was FBI Director, Dubya was President, all of the AG's involved would have been Bush appointees and nobody's been named except Epstein and his assistant. And there's no telling what names might or might not come out as the case progresses. I don't get it.

Tommy Tar

Re: Jeffrey Epstein

Postby Tommy Tar » Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:14 am

Sad. :roll:
Last edited by Tommy Tar on Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
‘I Haven’t Seen Democrats This Mad Since We Freed the Slaves!’..... Rob Schneider.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:45 am

Thanks for starting the new thread, Tommy. I moved all of the other posts about the case here, since they really aren't related to presidential scumbaggery, at least not yet, and maybe not restricted to Trump - or even related to him.

One bit of evidence that sounded like it might be interesting was the CD labeled "Young (name) + (name)." Or it might just be gossip rag material. --:--

seeinred

Postby seeinred » Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:51 am

Wabash wrote:What's the over/under on Trump claiming he barely knew him?

Over- as predicted, this morning’s fib from the liar in chief is “"He was a fixture in Palm Beach. I had a falling out with him a long time ago. I don't think I've spoken to him for 15 years. I wasn't a fan.”
Except that he used to bang 13 year old girls with Epstein in his FL. and NY cribs. Trump should have gone to prison in 2016 for rape of (Katie Johnson and Maria Doe (names used by plaintiffs)) instead of being elected.
Trump supporters = CHILD RAPE SUPPORTERS!!!

broman

Postby broman » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:06 am

Or.... let the chips fall on everybody else except Trump. :(

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:39 am

Or... the case could be thrown out. I assume Epstein's first argument will be that the feds didn't have sufficient new evidence to charge him before they searched his house. Much like the "Lock her up!" stuff with Trump, you don't get to pick the perp first and then go looking for the crime.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:26 am

My observation of the Feds are that they are way too careful to have done that.

Hanna

Postby Hanna » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:20 am

Strange thing, no one knows how he made his money

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:15 pm

I read somewhere that he's a financial adviser to Russian billionaires (read mobsters).

Vilepagan

Postby Vilepagan » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:13 am

According to Wikipedia:

Epstein taught calculus and physics at the Dalton School in Manhattan from 1973 to 1975. In 1976, Epstein started work as an options trader at Bear Stearns, where he worked in the special products division, advising high-net-worth clients on tax strategies. Proving successful in his financial career, Epstein became a limited partner at Bear Stearns in 1980.

In 1982, Epstein founded his own financial management firm, J. Epstein & Co., managing the assets of clients with more than US$1 billion in net worth. In 1996, Epstein changed the name of his firm to the Financial Trust Company and, for tax advantages, based it on the island of St. Thomas in the U.S. Virgin Islands.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Epstein

It might be interesting to find out whether he had any business dealings with trump.

Other interesting statements on the Wiki page:

The International Business Times reported that papers filed in a 2006 lawsuit alleged that Epstein installed concealed cameras in numerous places on his property to record sexual activity with underage girls by prominent people for criminal purposes, such as blackmail. Epstein allegedly "lent" girls to powerful people to ingratiate himself with them and also to gain possible blackmail information. In 2015, evidence came to light that one of the powerful men at Epstein's mansion may have been Prince Andrew, Duke of York.

The investigation resulted in a 53-page federal indictment. Alexander Acosta, then the United States Attorney for the Southern District of Florida, agreed to a plea deal to grant immunity from all federal criminal charges to Epstein, along with four co-conspirators and any unnamed "potential co-conspirators". The deal halted the investigation and sealed the indictment. Acosta later said he had been told that Epstein "belonged to intelligence", was "above his pay grade" and to "leave it alone".

Epstein agreed to plead guilty to state prostitution charges, register as a sex offender, and pay restitution to three dozen victims identified by the FBI. The Guardian, a British newspaper, reported, "Despite this, the US government eventually agreed to allow Epstein to plead guilty to just one count of soliciting prostitution from an underage girl under Florida state law. ... Epstein agreed not to contest civil claims brought by the 40 women identified by the FBI, but escaped a prosecution that could have seen him jailed for the rest of his life."

Epstein's team of defense lawyers included Gerald Lefcourt, Harvard Law Professor Alan Dershowitz, and in 2007, the Special Prosecutor of Bill Clinton, Ken Starr.

Yes, that's the same Dershowitz you see all the time on FOX berating liberals, and the same Ken Starr who decried Clinton's sexcapades when he was in office. I guess if the money's good...
There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada

Vilepagan

Postby Vilepagan » Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:51 am

Vilepagan wrote:Source of the post The deal halted the investigation and sealed the indictment.

And cost Acosta his job...he resigned today amid fallout from his prior "deal"...
There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada

Return to “National”