Russian Collusion

Red
Posts: 17709
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:33 pm

Russian Collusion

Postby Red » Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:29 pm

Whatever happened to Russian Collusion? All 4 or 5 of you Democrats was so sure he was guilty and he would be impeached? Now that we KNOW the fake dossier was used for the FISA warrants, are all 4 or 5 of you proud of the Soviet Style tactics the democrats, media, and officials in the intelligence agencies tried to control our election? Never mind, the answer is no.


Liberalism is like an out-of-control 5 year old at McDonalds. All the talking to and admonishment won't make a difference. They have no concept of right or wrong, they are nothing more than narcissists.

User avatar
John Q. Public
Site Admin
Posts: 18523
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:56 am

Re: Russian Collusion

Postby John Q. Public » Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:30 pm

Isn't there another board you can junk up with that kind of nonsense?
Don't look at me, I just work here.

Red
Posts: 17709
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:33 pm

Re: Russian Collusion

Postby Red » Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:42 pm

Those are honest questions. Can you tell point out what is nonsense? I'll listen.
Liberalism is like an out-of-control 5 year old at McDonalds. All the talking to and admonishment won't make a difference. They have no concept of right or wrong, they are nothing more than narcissists.

User avatar
Wabash
Posts: 23873
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:29 am

Re: Russian Collusion

Postby Wabash » Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:59 pm

Collusion is not a crime. Conspiracy is a crime. As is accepting help from a foreign entity in a federal election.

I don't know why Trump supporters keep beating the collusion drum.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

User avatar
John Q. Public
Site Admin
Posts: 18523
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:56 am

Re: Russian Collusion

Postby John Q. Public » Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:40 pm

Red wrote:Source of the post Whatever happened to Russian Collusion? All 4 or 5 of you Democrats was so sure he was guilty and he would be impeached?

Can you show me a quote on that? The only talk I remember about collusion came from Trump supporters. Except there was Junior's discussions with the Russians (hat tip to Nick Lowe), which would have qualified if the Russians had had the information they were looking for. (Mueller Report, Part 1, pps. 117-120)

Now that we KNOW the fake dossier was used for the FISA warrants, are all 4 or 5 of you proud of the Soviet Style tactics the democrats, media, and officials in the intelligence agencies tried to control our election?

1. NOTHING in the Steele dossier has been disproved. Matter of fact, I believe it was the Barr DOJ Inspector General who called it "interesting and useful." And it was only used for one of the later FISA warrants because, well, most of it had been proven to be factual.

2. The rest of your question is garbage that isn't worthy of a reply.
Don't look at me, I just work here.

User avatar
Vilepagan
Posts: 12413
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:07 am

Re: Russian Collusion

Postby Vilepagan » Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:14 am

Red wrote:Source of the post Those are honest questions.


No they aren't.

Red wrote:Source of the post Whatever happened to Russian Collusion?


Nothing. Collusion isn't a crime, trump was never investigated for collusion, and your mentioning of it is just a false question.

All 4 or 5 of you Democrats was so sure he was guilty and he would be impeached?


No. There were several people here who thought trump might be guilty, but if you read people's posts most people were willing to let the investigation play out and were willing to accept the results.

Now that we KNOW the fake dossier was used for the FISA warrants, are all 4 or 5 of you proud of the Soviet Style tactics the democrats, media, and officials in the intelligence agencies tried to control our election?


There were no such "soviet-style" tactics used, and no such conspiracy by democrats, the media, and our intelligence services. Your rant is laughable and your conclusions absurd.
There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada

Red
Posts: 17709
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:33 pm

Re: Russian Collusion

Postby Red » Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:50 pm

Of course they are absurd to the left. I get that.
Liberalism is like an out-of-control 5 year old at McDonalds. All the talking to and admonishment won't make a difference. They have no concept of right or wrong, they are nothing more than narcissists.

User avatar
Vilepagan
Posts: 12413
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:07 am

Re: Russian Collusion

Postby Vilepagan » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:59 am

Yes, but do you get that the questions are absurd to anyone with a brain who thinks?
There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada

User avatar
Al Koholik
Posts: 786
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:39 am

Re: Russian Collusion

Postby Al Koholik » Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:37 am

Red wrote:Whatever happened to Russian Collusion? All 4 or 5 of you Democrats was so sure he was guilty and he would be impeached? Now that we KNOW the fake dossier was used for the FISA warrants, are all 4 or 5 of you proud of the Soviet Style tactics the democrats, media, and officials in the intelligence agencies tried to control our election? Never mind, the answer is no.


Here’s the thing... you have ZERO facts to support your assertions. The FACTS are...
Russia meddled “systematically” in our elections.
They favored Trump
The Trump campaign knew such
The Trump campaign WELCOMED the Russian SOVIET STYLE tactics.
The Trump campaign NEVER notified authorities.
Associates of Trump had over 100 contacts with Russians and Russian cut outs.
Trump associates repeatedly lied about such
Trump had financial intersects in Russia DURING the campaign about which he lied TO YOU (America).
Trumps camp MGR attempted to profit from Russians by providing campaign information to Russians.
Trump lied in written answers
Trump attempted to obstruct justice multiple times.
Trump CAN be indicted after he leaves office (ie; there is sufficient evidence to indict him)

I could go on and on with FACT after FACT.
Can you imagine if that everywhere the name Trump appears above were replaced with the name Obama? If this report was about Obama and his band of brown socialist low IQ mongrels??? GOP would be at DEFCON 5 and readying the gallows.
And RED... whoa nelly... I can just imagine the posts from Red if we had just witnessed the exact same scenario but with Obama as the target. He would be hailing Mueller as an American hero.

Yeah, just close your eyes for a second... think about all the FACTUAL damning evidence, the systematic lying, the endless Russian connections... and then imagine it was Obama.

HOLY SHAT!!!
Talk about the sky falling.

User avatar
Al Koholik
Posts: 786
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:39 am

Re: Russian Collusion

Postby Al Koholik » Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:09 am

I’d be interested to see some Red posts from immediately after Comey appearance before Congress.
His “performance” was infinitely more dynamic than Old Feeble Fact Bob.. Comey was quick to answer, thoughtful, sharp, unhesitant, inflective, passionate.
I’m gonna bet Red blared the old standard
“Low IQ Liar”. And probably claim,
“You could tell by his attitude (read: performance) he’s just anti-Trump”

I’m sure one of you lazy socialist anti-trumpers out there is sitting on the couch collecting welfare, unemployment and disability has the time to search the archives. What else ya gonna do all day except watch MSNBC, eat your government cheese and badmouth America?
"A woman once drove me to drink and I never had the decency to thank her."
W.C. Fields

User avatar
Vilepagan
Posts: 12413
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:07 am

Re: Russian Collusion

Postby Vilepagan » Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:39 am

Al Koholik wrote:Source of the post I’d be interested to see some Red posts from immediately after Comey appearance before Congress.


Pick a date.
There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada

User avatar
Wabash
Posts: 23873
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:29 am

Re: Russian Collusion

Postby Wabash » Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:44 am

They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

User avatar
Al Koholik
Posts: 786
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:39 am

Re: Russian Collusion

Postby Al Koholik » Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:03 am

My apologies if I digress but the “What happened to?” lead in finds me with the following queries:

What happened to “We’re building a BIG BEAUTIFUL WALL (fence was big backpedal) and Mexico is paying for it?
FACT: Not one new mile of wall has been constructed. Only replacements and fortifications for existing and new construction planned BEFORE Trump stole (oops, I meant took) office.

What happened to “the such a simple thing” of Heath Care?
FACT: Had total control of Congress and couldn’t get it done. The Art of the Deal indeed.

What happened to bringing back good ol American COAL???
That was always just a big lie to further solidify the starving hillbilly vote, although it was pretty solid to begin with.

What happened to reducing the National debt? (he actually said he could eliminate it totally in a couple years. Can you say “intentional default”? The Art of all his deals.).
FACT: The national debt is skyrocketing and the up-until-Trump staunch fiscal conservative GOP is reduced to a cult of hypocrisy and sycophantic allegiance.

What happened to “I will not be a President who takes vacations”? Now that’s a good one.

And as I further digress, I must apologize for labeling him a racist. I didn’t know he was friends with Kanye and they talk on the phone about other responsible upstanding Americans who show respect and appreciation for our foreign friends and their laws and is obviously falsely accused of being a thug.
It’s too bad he didn’t feel the same outrage over the journalist the Saudis hacked up. Oh yeah, he was a journalist, the lowest form of living matter. Nevermind.

You go Red!

User avatar
Al Koholik
Posts: 786
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:39 am

Re: Russian Collusion

Postby Al Koholik » Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:13 am



Teeeeheeee.... Wow! I guess I shouldn’t be surprised.
I gotta start makin sandwiches for my future socialist subjects so it was just a quick perusal... but wow!
I did catch, and loved the
“Manafort walks, the judge and jury will see through the charade”. Or something to that effect.
How’s Paulie Wanna Pardon doing now? Walking THE YARD! Bahahahaha. Scum bag extraordinaire.
But he’s doing just a little better than Trumps pedo party pal who sounds like had a rough night... Have fun being the Tossed-Salad guy at Shawshank.
It’ll be great commode reading though. I might be able to get through it in a week, if I eat a lot of fiber.

User avatar
Tommy Tar
Posts: 1402
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:32 am

Re: Russian Collusion

Postby Tommy Tar » Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:56 am

Did someone say Russia?
https://thehill.com/homenews/administra ... ian-lawyer

The Homeland Security Department confirmed Friday that Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya was granted special entry to the United States on multiple occasions in 2015 and 2016 at the request of the Justice Department.

A federal prosecutor in the U.S. Attorney's office in Manhattan told the court in a hearing in January 2016 that the “extraordinary circumstances” parole request needed to be approved by Attorney General Loretta Lynch.
+++snip+++

So Natalia Veselnitskaya the Russian lawyer who showed up at the Trump Tower entered the US on a special visa from Attorney General Loretta Lynch. :eh?: The Russian lawyer also met with Peter Strzok before and after the Trump Tower meeting. --:--
‘I Haven’t Seen Democrats This Mad Since We Freed the Slaves!’..... Rob Schneider.

User avatar
John Q. Public
Site Admin
Posts: 18523
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:56 am

Re: Russian Collusion

Postby John Q. Public » Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:24 am

Any context to either of those or are we supposed to invent our own conspiracy theories?
Don't look at me, I just work here.

broman
Posts: 3658
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:52 am

Re: Russian Collusion

Postby broman » Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:37 am

If the Trump campaign doesn't meet with and contact with Russians all the plot and schemes by the deep state dont work. So, Tommy I ask again, explain the multiple contacts with Russians.

User avatar
Al Koholik
Posts: 786
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:39 am

Re: Russian Collusion

Postby Al Koholik » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:19 pm

You know what I love? All the GOP hubbub/conspiracy theories over the genesis of the investigation. You know what, if you can prove crimes and deep state conspiracies, send ‘em all to prison. But none of it, to ANY degree, has any bearing on all of the FACTS and CRIMES that were uncovered as a result.
Let’s say your disgruntled spouse calls the police and lies up and down, says you have beaten her and absconded with your child, fears for her and your child’s life and gives a description of your car. You are pulled over and in the back seat they see a dead hooker and a bloody knife... IT DONT MATTER THAT YOUR WIFE IS A LYING YOU-KNOW-WHAT... You’re going to jail.
Yes, your wife should face charges for filing a false police report. Send the lying Low IQ beeatch to jail. But you’re going too.
So all that Steele Dossier BS yesterday and the Boris and Natasha and Bullwinkle cartoon conspiracy theories matter not. Even IF, by some stretch of an alternative reality (like alternative facts, huh KellyAnn?), they were true, it changes NOTHING about what’s been uncovered about Trump and those in his orbit. NOTHING!
Crimes and Lies!!!
Is it infrastructure week again yet?
Last edited by Al Koholik on Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
John Q. Public
Site Admin
Posts: 18523
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:56 am

Re: Russian Collusion

Postby John Q. Public » Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:00 pm

And even if the wiretappps were declared illegal and all of the convictions that resulted from them were overturned, there would still be mountains of evidence against most of the players, including Donald. Completely bogus dodge.
Don't look at me, I just work here.

User avatar
Tommy Tar
Posts: 1402
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:32 am

Re: Russian Collusion

Postby Tommy Tar » Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:18 pm

"So all that Steele Dossier BS yesterday and the Boris and Natasha and Bullwinkle cartoon conspiracy theories matter not."

I guess time will tell. :wink:
‘I Haven’t Seen Democrats This Mad Since We Freed the Slaves!’..... Rob Schneider.

Return to “National”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests