I joined this board 10/15/2006

Vilepagan

Re: I joined this board 10/15/2006

Postby Vilepagan » Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:52 am

Fordama wrote:Source of the post "Oh, us poor conservatives are oh-so picked upon. Why it just gives me the vapors!"

The GOP has adopted that strategy in their conflict with Twitter. Poor picked on GOP.

There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada

SLK230

Postby SLK230 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:03 am

Fordama wrote:***illegal aliens?

(edited for length)

About what? You haven't done anything other than throw random phrases together and claim you were "right" about them.

Ford, Ford, Ford

Please calm down you are spitting on the screen.

As I said in my post "I am not going argue all of the above again" it is all very obvious when you look back on it all.

The problem is you, Vile and of course wabash are so hate filled that you can't see the forest from the trees.

You lack any ability to look at the big picture. The best example of this board is to watch "The View" it is a hate filled diatribe of all things far far left and of course their daily rant about Trump. In fact one of the ladies won't even speak his name. How mature....

I always had hope for you (Ford) as you were the smart one of the group but I see even you have succumbed to your own hate and bigotry. So sad. A mind is a terrible thing to waste.
Thought for the day:
We are always hearing about how Social Security is going to run out of money.
How come we never hear about Welfare running out of money?

SLK230

Postby SLK230 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:04 am

Sorry I didn't mean to double post as once is enough.
Thought for the day:
We are always hearing about how Social Security is going to run out of money.
How come we never hear about Welfare running out of money?

Vilepagan

Postby Vilepagan » Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:18 am

SLK230 wrote:Source of the post ...it is all very obvious when you look back on it all.

Yes, it is. Painfully obvious. Ford was right and you were wrong about all those things...but of course you see things differently. I'm not sure how or why but you do.

The problem is you, Vile and of course wabash are so hate filled that you can't see the forest from the trees.

No, the problem is that you can't see what's right in front of your face. You support failed ideas, and an incompetent, corrupt, racist in the WH.

BTW, the phrase is "can't see the forest for the trees", not "from".
There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:14 am

SLK230 wrote:Source of the post The problem is you, Vile and of course wabash are so hate filled that you can't see the forest from the trees.

And when asked to prove his point that any of us said any of the things he claimed he cannot. That criticizing a complete incompetent that contradicts anything that conservatives have claimed to embrace is not relevant.

SLK reminds me of the man in this meme. It would be even better if he were wearing a MAGA hat.
Attachments
Snowflakes making fun of Trump.jpg
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Al Koholik

Postby Al Koholik » Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:11 am

“How do you write Conservatives so well?”

“I think of a Liberal and take away reason and accountability.”

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:02 pm

Fordama wrote:Bingo! "Oh, us poor conservatives are oh-so picked upon. Why it just gives me the vapors!"

Even though Republicans controlled the White House, the Senate, House of Representatives, and the Supreme Court after the 2016 general election they are still claiming they are being victimized by social media platforms and Silicon Valley. Grievance politics never dies for Republicans.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Fordama

Postby Fordama » Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:14 pm

SLK230 wrote:You lack any ability to look at the big picture.

Ohh, the return of Captain Irony!
This country of the United States was not built by those who waited and rested and wished to look behind them.---JFK

Return to “National”