Servite - No Class Tonight

hit the lights

Re: Servite - No Class Tonight

Postby hit the lights » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:06 am

Yup, see it all the time at destination schools. Kids getting in , even if they are mediocre to horrible for a ungodly reason or reasons. Even if it costs your team and program the game. Its all about, perception and paper tigers.
Its the true players and heart of lions that will punch you in the mouth and make it hurt. REAL NEWS! :mex:
I would take a team of 50 hard working, committed, team first guys vs a bunch of Antonio Browns. Happy to see Raider nation taking a stand, and how that worked out on monday night. The Pats can have em and the rape charges.
Real Character players. :lol:

Playthegame

Postby Playthegame » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:53 pm

John Q. Public wrote:Source of the post Children....

joefutbol wrote:Source of the post Nothing. You're calling me stupid because you think I don't know anything about something I'm not even talking about.

FatherSonHolyHldbcks wrote:Source of the post I’m not calling you anything. You’re unnecessarily taking offense to me using the word stupidity to refer to people making ridiculous claims about the way showcases (like the one Servite was just in) are scheduled — which you yourself say you don’t want to discuss. I can’t control which part of a conversation that you decide to senselessly barge into and get sensitive about.

Vintage...

hit the lights

Postby hit the lights » Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:34 pm

Servite destroys Cajon who beat cathedral and MV destroys VP. D-1
Looking tough as usual . I do think Thomas has the Friars headed in the right direction. It starts in the weight room and the trenches. Then the coaching takes the athletes to
The next level. Thomas is a lead by example type of guy who will have the friars back in the hunt.
Will these guys close the gap on the MD and Boscos? I know the class of 2021 at MV is stacked and the class of 2022 is at Servite.

CoolStoryBro

Postby CoolStoryBro » Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:51 am

@oc51football my guy you couldn’t be further away from the truth if it hit you in the face...JW north called Servite about a game not the other way around...and the way you speak poorly about the “OC Buckeye” kids is incredible...they are in the spots that they are because they’ve worked hard for them and just so happens that they’re not just “passing league all-stars” like you claim. You claim that they are only playing because of the name but what about all the other “buckeye” boys all over the Trinity league that are playing as juniors and sophomores? You say you were gonna send your son to Servite but decided not to cause he didn’t play with them in youth but it sounds more like to me that you were afraid of your son having to compete with them for playing time and losing...to each their own

OC51football

Postby OC51football » Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:11 pm

Is Cajon the same team it was last year? No. Did Cajon play their 3rd String QB? Yes. Has Servite beaten any teams like those that were on the schedules of Bosco, MD or JSerra? Hell no.

joefutbol

Postby joefutbol » Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:15 pm

You've made twelve posts and every one of them is about Servite or its players. That's quite a healthy obsession you have there.

Return to “High School”