Devin's at it again

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Devin's at it again

Postby John Q. Public » Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:52 pm

I think this is his third or fourth frivolous law suit in the last year.

COMPLAINT

Plaintiff, Devin G. Nunes (“Plaintiff”), by counsel, files the following Complaint
against defendants, Fusion GPS a/k/a Bean, LLC (“Fusion GPS”), Glenn Simpson
(“Simpson”) and Campaign for Accountability, Inc. (“CfA”), jointly and severally.
Plaintiff seeks (a) compensatory damages, statutory damages (threefold the actual
damages sustained), and punitive damages in the sum of $9,900,000.00, plus (b)
prejudgment interest on the principal sum awarded by the Jury at the rate of six percent per
year from January 25, 2018 pursuant to § 8.01-382 of the Virginia Code (1950), as amended
(the “Code”), (c) a reasonable attorney’s fee, (d) post-judgment interest, and (e) court costs
– arising out of the Defendants’ acts of racketeering activity in violation of Title 18 U.S.C. § 1962(a-c),
conspiracy to violate Title 18 U.S.C. § 1962(a-c), and common law conspiracy.

CONCLUSION

Fusion GPS, Simpson and Steele fraudulently developed the “Steele Dossier” and
disseminated it to U.S. Government officials and the press as if the salacious accusations
were true. Plaintiff investigated this wrongdoing, causing Fusion GPS and Simpson to
retaliate against him and to take action that was intended to harass, intimidate and influence
Plaintiff in the performance of his congressional investigation. That retaliation and
obstruction of justice consisted of a coordinated effort by the Defendants to manufacture
“ethics” complaints against Plaintiff and to utilize the press (McClatchy) as a weapon to
pressure Plaintiff to back off his investigation of Fusion GPS and Simpson. Defendants’
corrupt acts of racketeering are part of their regular way of doing business. That way of
doing business must end here and now.

In other words, they said he was an idiot and that what he said about them wasn't true so they're a criminal enterprise and they owe him 10 million dollars.

Yup, same Earthlink lawyer - stevenbiss@earthlink.net.

https://assets.documentcloud.org/docume ... plaint.pdf

Don't look at me, I just work here.

Return to “National”