What happened?

Tommy Tar

What happened?

Post by Tommy Tar » Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:27 am

CNN, CNBC, MSNBC and PBS told us we were seeing the start of WW3 on Tuesday night and by Thursday all is clear and all major world stock markets are way up.. :cheers:
‘I Haven’t Seen Democrats This Mad Since We Freed the Slaves!’..... Rob Schneider.

Fordama

Re: What happened?

Post by Fordama » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:54 am

No they didn't.
This country of the United States was not built by those who waited and rested and wished to look behind them.---JFK

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:12 pm

Somebody read the "overnights" to Donald and told him his distraction backfired.
Don't look at me, I just work here.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:13 pm

And what will be the fallout from Ottawa?
Don't look at me, I just work here.

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:34 pm

Tommy Tar wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:27 am
CNN, CNBC, MSNBC and PBS told us we were seeing the start of WW3 on Tuesday night and by Thursday all is clear and all major world stock markets are way up.
Hey friend, could you post the links so we can check your "facts"? Somehow I get the idea you're just making **** up...again

BTW, markets all over the world dove into the toilet after your boy's political assassination diplomacy, they merely bounced back to where they were before that. Congratulations.

And anyone who really thinks "all is clear" is dumber than Trump and his worshipers. There's the impulsive, big splash (Trump) method and then there's the patient, effective method. You think this is over? You watch.
"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

"How stupid is our country?"
Donald Trump

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:17 am

Iran is honor/shame society. I believe they are waiting and will respond.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.