Florida man filing an ethics complaint against Pelosi

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Florida man filing an ethics complaint against Pelosi

Post by John Q. Public » Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:15 pm

Guy's even dumber than I thought.

1. It wasn't the only copy;
2. Remember those two guys who were working full time taping Donald's papers back together?
3. I'm not a lawyer, but 18 USC 2071 sounds like the law that Donald's violating with his secret server.

18 U.S. Code § 2071. Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally

(a) Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

(b) Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States. As used in this subsection, the term “office” does not include the office held by any person as a retired officer of the Armed Forces of the United States.
Don't look at me, I just work here.

Omar Bongo

Re: Florida man filing an ethics complaint against Pelosi

Post by Omar Bongo » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:01 am

Apparently auditioning for Devin Nunez' old job...

"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

"How stupid is our country?"
Donald Trump

Wabash

Re: Florida man filing an ethics complaint against Pelosi

Post by Wabash » Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:28 pm

It's like they're getting dumber by the day.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.