Miller Moss

Domingo

Miller Moss

Post by Domingo » Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:13 pm

With the football season now moved to 2021, is Miller Moss still transferring to Mater Dei? Kids are supposed to be in class in early August. Will he be there for the first day of class? Will be interesting to see where he spends his fall semester. This was after all the guy Bruce was going to hand the starting job to. Pretty safe to say he will pull a Rancho Cucamonga.

MDDad

Re: Miller Moss

Post by MDDad » Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:39 pm

Domingo, when you make posts like this one, you continue to focus the spotlight on both your ignorance and your obvious anti-Mater Dei agenda. I must admit it is a bit surprising that you are now ragging on Miller Moss, since it is typically black or Polynesian athletes that are the subject of your vitriol.

Miller Moss transferred to Mater Dei almost two months ago, he is an enrolled student, and his family has made a valid change of residence from Pacific Palisades. It's surprising that an insider like you wouldn't know that. I'm not sure what his "pulling a Rancho Cucamonga" means, but your ongoing hatred for a school and an athletic program merely because it no longer reflects the 100% white makeup you so obviously prefer is truly pitiable.

BoscoBrave

Post by BoscoBrave » Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:59 pm

Maybe if he would have just said, will Miller Moss leave early as planned and skip the season or not?

Daforno

Post by Daforno » Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:47 am

By the way Bosco Brave, who did you guys recruit? or did you do it the "right way" and have a worthy freshman work his way up through the "program"?

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:09 pm

MDDad wrote:It's surprising that an insider like you wouldn't know that.
The only connection Daformingo has with MD is watching them drub his actual alma mater every year like clockwork
"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

"How stupid is our country?"
Donald Trump

Daforno

Post by Daforno » Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:26 am

Maybe your handle should be Omar "Bonkers" as you get so many things so wrong!!!

it ruins what little credibility you have when you repeat misinformation.

I only read your posts because you amuse me, like a clown at the circus!

BoscoBrave

Post by BoscoBrave » Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:14 am

Daforno wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:47 am
By the way Bosco Brave, who did you guys recruit? or did you do it the "right way" and have a worthy freshman work his way up through the "program"?
DJ was a four year Brave and right now there is a sophomore who has been at Bosco since day one as well as a transfer who will be a junior fighting it out I was told. Who knows who will step it up by the time they actually play.

frankieboy

Post by frankieboy » Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:02 am

I suspect that a lot of those Polynesian kids with relatives in Utah and Arizona are packing their bags as we speak.

insidetrinity

Post by insidetrinity » Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:37 pm

i dont know anything about miller moss but it'll be interesting to see private school enrollment numbers. if they aren't able to open in person are parents still going to pay the tuition?

Kuppster

Post by Kuppster » Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:37 am

insidetrinity wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:37 pm
i dont know anything about miller moss but it'll be interesting to see private school enrollment numbers. if they aren't able to open in person are parents still going to pay the tuition?
it will be interesting for sure. There's zero reason for him to go to MD if the season is pushed back. He's graduating in Jan.

Doing his last semester at Alemany makes more sense if there;'s no football. But it sounds like he's already enrolled at MD?

And lets not pretend the Moss's are paying full tuition at MD.

Daforno

Post by Daforno » Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:35 pm

Who's pretending they are paying Full Tuition?

With ALL the other expenses of moving etc.

The family "clearly qualifies for financial aid" deservedly so!!!

MDDad

Post by MDDad » Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:53 pm

Kuppster wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:37 am
And lets not pretend the Moss's are paying full tuition at MD.
Daforno wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:35 pm
Who's pretending they are paying Full Tuition?

With ALL the other expenses of moving etc.

The family "clearly qualifies for financial aid" deservedly so!!!
If you guys knew who Miller's father and grandfather are, you'd realize how utterly stupid your comments are.

OutOfState

Post by OutOfState » Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:23 pm

Exactly. One of the top architects in the country. What people call 'scholarships' at MD are need-based financial aid. The last thing Miller Moss needs is financial aid. I don't think his family was struggling in Pacific Palisades.

Daforno

Post by Daforno » Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:22 pm

MD Dad you are so sensitive and defensive about MD recruiting you are blind to sarcasm!!!

Freaking family lived in pacific Palisades so don't lecture about not knowing what we are talking about!

OF COURSE he doesn't NEED nor GET aid!

The person who needs aid is YOU MD Dad, you can't even read a post full of sarcasm without blowing a gasket, I'll bet 90% 0f the readers got the joke!!!

You know how everyone knows the depth that MD has sunk to and crossed the line in recruiting and that taints everything you read!

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:02 pm

you can't even read a post full of sarcasm without blowing a gasket

Says the guy who can't help saying the same thing over and over and over without all-caps and multiple exclamation points

Get a life
"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

"How stupid is our country?"
Donald Trump

Daforno

Post by Daforno » Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:30 pm

IS THAT YOU BONKERS???????????

The extras are just for you!!!!!!!!!!

BoscoBrave

Post by BoscoBrave » Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:48 pm

Looks like we will see how many of those superstars in the class of ‘21 are enrolling early. Heard there are quite a bit around CIF so how many from MD? Bosco will probably lose 1.

Domingo

Post by Domingo » Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:35 pm

Moss will never wear a Monarch uniform. He’s enrolling early at SC. Several other MD guys won’t play either as they’ll be gone after the first semester. QB battle will be an interesting one for sure. Everyone knows who I’m pulling for!

Kuppster

Post by Kuppster » Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:42 pm

QB battle will be interesting? How so? Its pretty much Emmett Brown right now. Not so sure they can go out there and find another QB to step in.

Weird times. Nothing is guaranteed for Jan'21

Domingo

Post by Domingo » Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:58 pm

I’d take TS over EB any day of the week. Moss was significantly better than either one but this is gonna be close.