Is there another way to watch Bally Sports?

easycheesy

Is there another way to watch Bally Sports?

Post by easycheesy »

I do not want to pay yearly for Kim Kardashian Shows when all I want to watch is 3 months of HSFB. It's getting way more expensive (who wants to pay 12 months when we just want to see 3 months worth of HSFB) The way Ballysports TV and Fox keep charging so much and only increasing their prices, raking in multi millions off of sponsors and advertisements, off the backs of high school kids ramming into each other full speed is so dirty and criminal. These TV executives are probably making stupid amounts of money off these kids. I recall SJB vs MD having an insane amount of views more than the other TV programs they had. Does anybody know an alterative to watch the games?
OutOfState

Re: Is there another way to watch Bally Sports?

Post by OutOfState »

I feel your pain. I don't live in Cali and I use to be able to watch all the Prep Zone games on the Fox Sports Go app. Now I can't watch any of the CIF games on the Ballys app because it is not in my region. ](*,)
easycheesy

Re: Is there another way to watch Bally Sports?

Post by easycheesy »

Yeah I remember the free Prep Zone games they use to stream and many thousands of out of state fans would always tune in to watch their games. A lot of out of state fans I've talked to and scouts always watched those games and looked for under the radar ballers. The fans started following their program and the kids got more exposure. The IMG free game streams always have at the very least 10,000 viewers+ tuning from out of state to watch them play.

Ballysports refuses to let ESPN or any other TV Network get a fraction because they "own" the licensing rights for these kids. Undertheradar videos make half a million views, people are interested in HSFB. When Ballysports does this the kids don't get exposure. It's all about the money, not exposure for the kids. But hey, the kids get a cool T-shirt though right? lol