All the marbles MD Servite

Daforno

All the marbles MD Servite

Post by Daforno »

Servite and what ever scheme they are using is right where they wanted to be, ONE game away from the championship.
I said it months ago that I just don't think they have enough man power to last the grind. They are close but not there yet.
They will need a massive effort on BOTH sides of the ball, and I think it's asking too much.
MD can keep running in fresh people, especially on defense.
The one kid on the interior line for Servite is a beast, but it's 1 against 3 in there.
NO ONE has stopped MD from scoring, and I just don't see Servite stopping them, and MD out scores Servite in a tight one.
Md by 7.
watchersince68

Re: All the marbles MD Servite

Post by watchersince68 »

Without phantom calls by the refs, PI's and out of bounds touchdowns it might be a different game. I suspect there will be a better crew this week.
joefutbol

Post by joefutbol »

Ah, the old weak-ass, loser mentality, excuse making Trump defense — “They will only win if they cheat!” Don’t worry, watcher, your team is still much better and you’re still gonna win the game.

Learn the rules and stop whining about something that hasn’t happened yet It’s pathetic, and the only “phantom out of bounds touchdown” that actually exists is between your ears.
watchersince68

Post by watchersince68 »

Still love you Joe, it's always nice to see you express yourself.
joefutbol

Post by joefutbol »

Shhhhh...