Michael Brennan named principal at MD

frankieboy

Michael Brennan named principal at MD

Post by frankieboy »

per Diocese of Orange press release. Was this the guy who got forced out at Servite?
cruiser

Re: Michael Brennan named principal at MD

Post by cruiser »

President, not principal, fyi
SK80

Post by SK80 »

Hmmm, today is not the 1st of April is it?

:roll:

"don't try to tell people what I think when they can read what I actually said and I won't return the favor, okay?" ~ O. Bongo
cruiser

Post by cruiser »

Why would you say that?
SK80

Post by SK80 »

cruiser wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:32 pm Why would you say that?
Fotolia_105938562_Subscription_Monthly_M.jpg
"don't try to tell people what I think when they can read what I actually said and I won't return the favor, okay?" ~ O. Bongo
ThePapalBull

Post by ThePapalBull »

If I were the type to post a gif of a guy laughing uncontrollably, this would be that time.

St Anthony High in LB should have asked me about this last spring; I would've told them not to trust him.

As Billy Pilgrim might say ... POO-TWEET!
... hoc est enim corpus meum ...
cruiser

Post by cruiser »

So, how was he able to last 14! years at Servite? Sounds more like a personality clash with new administration?
ThePapalBull

Post by ThePapalBull »

Cruiser:

"So, how was he able to last 14! years at Servite? Sounds more like a personality clash with new administration"

I got along well enough with him. And it was 15 years, not 14. And I already told you he would've been gone after 13, so consider that.

As for the earlier 13, he did well enough from 06 to 11. But then enrollmemt was up & all was well. After that ... he was buttressed by a school board with no balls & a management style best described as what Gen McNamara employed in Vietnam.

Also ... ever read the Peter Principle? Brennan is the poster child for that management vortex. Anaheim unified considered him Jesus H Christ when he left for Servite. Take a look at that district's track record. If he was their brightest light, maybe Bowen shouldn't have hired him to be the principal then. He was always suspect. We gave him a few years. After six, he should've been released. Servite made a mistake but they've made plenty. So has MD.

Anyway, he's MD's problem now. Bookmark this and get back to me in 18 months when his mouth or his management gets the Monarchs in an imbroglio of epic proportions.

I liked him well enough. But he was and is a terrible manager of people. And he was toxic to alumni and faculty alike. His speaking is like listening to a screech owl fused to a Robert Schuller Sunday address. It is well known amongst those who know actual alumni or who worked under him there. There are some who like him, but they likely never had to suffer under his inept administration. His successor - Stephen Walswick - is new and still has much to learn, but he has more integrity & ability to lead than Brennan ever had.

I like many of my friends but they'd be atrocious administrators. I imagine you can relate to likeable persons who would be terrible at certain jobs. That's what I'm saying here.

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe he'll be amazing at MD. But a legless horse or a 300 lb jockey will never win a horserace, regardless of what their owner says or the trainer professes.
CoolStoryBro

Post by CoolStoryBro »

Lol you sound like a scorned bitter ex girlfriend who dumped her boyfriend then saw him with a better looking better established chick…it’s all good let it go…you not in his circle anymore
ThePapalBull

Post by ThePapalBull »

I gave you a thumbs up out of pity. You obviously know nothing about Servite nor Brennan ... you need all the help you can get.

Good night.