Texas Public vs California Private Football

Texas Boy 9999

Texas Public vs California Private Football

Post by Texas Boy 9999 »

I want to set the record straight on this topic I’m from Dallas we got a lot of Talent in the DFW area, Texas and California produce a lot football players every year and they end up going to the NFL, but reading through the threads on this forum I want to address the whole Public vs Private thing California football is run on by Private schools like Mater Dei, SJB and other schools I’ll admit those schools are good, I know privates recruit and get the best, I don’t hear much about the public schools there, Texas HSFB is run by Public Schools the privates here are alright but they are not on the level of the public schools the only private school that was worth talking about was Deion Sanders school, on our Texas Forum we get into deep conversations about Public vs Private, when it comes to this conversation we always hear “public schools recruit too” but here’s this players and their families move to other districts because the parents found a job that pays well and they move into that area that might be good at football, the families are friends with the coaches families and administrators of the schools families or the families of players, now I heard stories about players moving to districts but living in an apartment while going to school that’s something else lol, but we still have players that grew up with each other, Allen an Affluent suburb North of Dallas before Kyler Murray and his family move there it was homegrown players that grew up with each other and played little league football and middle school once Kyler started playing more guys moved or transferred to the area it’s the same in other areas in Houston and Austin but it’s no different than the Privates.
Anuts

Re: Texas Public vs California Private Football

Post by Anuts »

It's hard to understand if you're stating something or asking a question. You only used one period. Did you intend for that to be a single sentence?
frankieboy

Post by frankieboy »

there is one prominent public HS program in southern California that has an apartment building across the street from the HS that apparently empties out as soon as the season over...
123Trinity

Post by 123Trinity »

CC???
watchersince68

Post by watchersince68 »

Give the Texas boy a little leeway on long sentences, after all Texas is pretty big and they got to fill it with a lot of words. Punctuation is not a criteria.