What's with the mass exodus from Servite?

easycheesy

What's with the mass exodus from Servite?

Post by easycheesy »

I got this message from a Servite homer

"Servite is gonna be 3-7 in 2022. All offensive coaches gone and 1 returning coach on defense 🤷🏽‍♂️. Not to mention several key returners and possible starters. It could get ugly real fast at Servite."

What happened?
123Trinity

Re: What's with the mass exodus from Servite?

Post by 123Trinity »

They all hit the transfer portal, as people do these days.

My questions is who are the 3 wins? OLU, Jserra and La Mirada?

You hear that OLU and JSerra fans? They're going to be terrible and STILL think they will beat up on you guys. Is whoever loses the OLU/JSerra game to be 0-5 in TL potentially on the hotseat? Do kids start to jump ship?
Kuppster

Post by Kuppster »

Wasn't it because Troy Thomas is stubborn and doesnt like to play "games" and wants to do it his way and only his way?
Johnny Blaze

Post by Johnny Blaze »

123Trinity wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 6:58 am My questions is who are the 3 wins? OLU, Jserra and La Mirada?
I think the implication is that they will beat Rancho, La Mirada and Helix and lose to everyone else (Mission Viejo and Los Al) including going 0-5 in league play. Based on the lack of depth thru graduation and high school transfer portal activity this is definitely a possibility.
OutOfState

Post by OutOfState »

Johnny Blaze wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 11:18 am I think the implication is that they will beat Rancho, La Mirada and Helix and lose to everyone else (Mission Viejo and Los Al) including going 0-5 in league play. Based on the lack of depth thru graduation and high school transfer portal activity this is definitely a possibility.
Helix is usually good so I would not count that game as an automatic win.
Daforno

Post by Daforno »

Before we get crazy, any truth that ALL the offensive coaches have left.
I would think with the 2 stud kids gone, the QB and the wide out McMillan ( I think that was his name )
They probably won't have the success they had last year so maybe a good time to bail out, BUT ALL?
EVERYBODY in the Trinity is playing for 3rd place anyway so what's the big deal?